Opening Doors to Opportunity
This two-day course will properly prepare contractors to facilitate the entire process of each type of Energy Efficient Mortgage. This course will cover topics such as:
- FHA, VA, and conventional guidelines for EEMs
- New construction and existing homes process
- Case studies of new purchases and refinances
- Working with lenders, realtors, HERS raters, homeowners, and home buyers
- Understanding HERS analysis
- Completing an EEM step-by-step
- All about documentation and reports
- Inspection procedures for initial rating and test-out
- Incentives and marketing strategies
Plus, you'll get tools and materials that will simplify the process and minimize your turn-around time, which is critical to your success, and the success of your clients.
After completing this class, you will be prepared to facilitate Energy Efficient Mortgages from start to finish and can confidently add this underutilized product to your range of services.