Opening Doors to Opportunity
EEM Training for Real Estate Agents
Become an EEM Real Estate Partner!
In a down market, Real Estate Agents need a competitive advantage to stand out above the rest. Promoting the benefits of EEMs can help close deals with fewer showings. EEM Training will provide agents with the knowledge to educate sellers and buyers on this exciting mortgage option. This class will cover topics such as:
- What is an Energy Efficient Mortgage, and what are its benefits
- How to qualify more buyers
- Working with HERS raters, lenders, and contractors
- Types of qualifying improvements and what to look for
- Understanding Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Reports
- Marketing EEMs to home buyers and sellers
- Current rebates and tax incentives
Agents successfully completing this course will receive the EEM Real Estate Partner designation, use of the Partner logo, a listing on our Partner map, and ongoing support from our expert staff.